it was in coalfield Friday. Local industrial distributor seeking motivated individual to do warehouse work and light local delivery.
just has a PO box and doesn't list what company it is. something I'd be interested in maybe.
it was in coalfield Friday. Local industrial distributor seeking motivated individual to do warehouse work and light local delivery.
just has a PO box and doesn't list what company it is. something I'd be interested in maybe.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
probably united central, probably about 8 dollars an hour, i may or may not have worked there in the past. i may or may not have been offered an inside salesmans job with a pay increase.....(substantial) i may or may not have done the job for a few weeks with not a pay increase in sight.... (i was ****ed) i may or may not have left after they hired somebody in and trained them at almost 1.5 times what i was making (TO TRAIN THE GUY ON WHAT I WAS DOING) i was a very good warehouse worker so they wanted me to stay out there which is understandable, I got hired back to my old job shortly after.
Good place to work if you dont mind making **** money to drive a lift and be bored out of your mind, laid back environment, good people there. Im guessing thats what this job is. its actually in andover.
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks